FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I am ok today

cv02
Community Member

Hi all,

I've posted here a few times when I've felt depressed and helpless and realised that I only ever post about severe lows and never when I'm ok. So, even though I doubt anyone cares - I am ok today. Will I have an episode in the future? Maybe. But not today. Today I feel ok. And to be honest it feels good knowing that there are times when I'm ok.

6 Replies 6

shv
Community Member

It's great to hear you are OK today.  

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello cv02

Since I first said, "I feel okay today", noticing that I was indeed feeling okay, I find it has happened more often.

I hope that since you have been able to say, "I feel okay today", you, too, will have many more days when you feel okay.

Hugzies

mmMekitty

indigo22
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi cv02,

Apparently we do care! It's nice to read a post with a positive ring to it. I hope you are still ok and have more days of being ok in the future.

P.S. I am ok today too 😉

indigo22

Richju
Community Member

Hi cv02,

I'm sure I can speak for everyone on this forum when I say we care that you are ok today and I hope you have more and more ok days because you are a lovely ok person and deserve ok days.

Please keep in touch on your ok and not so ok days.

Warmest regards,

Richju xxxxxx

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi cv02 & everyone,

How are you today?

This morning, I felt pretty good doing my exercises at the gym, then happy to decide to return home for a salad lunch. 

Then, although tired enough to be getting grumpy & then going for a snooze this afternoon, I am actually OK today.

What makes a day Okay for you?

Hugzies

mmMekitty

Richju
Community Member

Hi All,

Yes I'm ok too. I feel energised now the warmer weather has returned. I'm looking forward to my granddaughter's visit today and have prepared playdough. 

Later I'll do some writing and water my garden where my growing veges are looking very healthy.

There are so many great things in life so let's all enjoy them.

Love you all.

Richju xxxxxxxxxxxxxx