FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I am an emotional wreck.

Kazza-Razza
Community Member

I don’t want to go into too much detail.. all I can say for now is I’m that stressed out and depressed that I can’t think straight.. I am bothering the people around me because they think I’m hounding them but I’m not I’m just having anxiety attack s and I’m in panic mode. 

I tried to chat with a councillor and once I entered the details needed and clicked the button to proceed to the chat it would not load.
I just need someone I can talk to casually online without having to call and I would prefer to remain as anonymous as possible.

My world around me is falling apart and I am pushing everyone away from me because of that .. they think I’m asking for the impossible or that I’m being difficult or just being a c**t for the sake of it.. but I’m not.. I’m just having an attack.. every bad thing even little things that would seem insignificant to a person that isn’t experiencing what I am right at this moment. 

I need a professional to chat to.. is there anyone on here having the same issues with the online chat to a councillor that I’m having ? 
If so can you please tell me how you resolved the problem so I can do so myself and get the help I need. 

I know they say take it day by day and I’m tired but I don’t think sleeping is going to make me feel any better not until I can speak to someone who is trained in talking to a person who suffers depression or lives with mental health issues everyday of their lives like I do. 

please don’t just ignore this.. I need some compassion and understanding to resolve the issue surrounding the 24/7 chat. Otherwise tonight is going to be a long night and I can’t help myself until I can gain access to someone who can help me, help myself. 
Thanx. 

1 Reply 1

Sophie_M
Hi Kazza-Razza,   Thank you for reaching out tonight on the Beyond Blue forums. We are really sorry to hear that you’ve been feeling quite anxious and depressed tonight. We can see that you have been struggling to connect to our webchat function tonight. Could we look at the steps together on how to get connected on webchat and see if we are still experiencing the same issue?   This is the link for webchat: Beyond Blue Webchat. Bottom right of the Beyond Blue page, we would select the “Chat with counsellor bubble icon”. Which will open a small menu for us to insert our details. After you have inserted your details, you will then either get a message saying “You are now no. _ in queue” or you will be connected to a counsellor immediately. If you still have not been able to connect. Could we suggest you try a different browser such as google chrome or Microsoft edge?   We understand that this process can be frustrating but we hope you are able to connect with a counsellor soon via our webchat system. We would like to hear how it went for you.   Thank you,   Sophie M