FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Feeling depressed and my life not being Where it should be now

Shaunyy30
Community Member
Hi am Shaun am 29 years old and am feeling a bit down manly because I’ve recently split with my partner and I feel like my life is going no where
3 Replies 3

Baljit
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Shaun,

Thank you, for reaching out and sharing your feelings within this forum.

The fact that you have self- analysed and have identified that you are feeling low and depressed is a huge step.

Please, continue to utilise this forum as you will get a wealth of support and advice with some lived experiences from the members, without any judgement.

In the meantime if you are still feeling overwhelmed, there is no reason why you cannot reach out to your GP, for some further medical/emotional advice.

All the best, you will get through this.

Sophia16
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi,

Welcome to the Beyond Blue forums and thank you for being open here. You must be feeling helpless and overwhelmed.

A breakup can be very difficult at the beginning but i promise it will get better as time goes on. We are all here for you and to support you through your tough time.

Stay safe and I am always here to chat.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Shaunyy30,

A very warm and caring welcome to the forums...

I am sorry that you have split with your partner...and your feeling a bit down....Moving forward does take a lot of strength within our soul....which does get easier as time passes...even though right now you probably don’t feel that way....

Do you have any plans for getting where you want your life to be?...

Hope to hear back from you...when you feel up to it....no pressure at all...

My kindest thoughts with my care, Dear Shaun..

Grandy..