FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

THANK YOU! I found my Passion

TheRock
Community Member

So I have put up post before relating to my current partner and how to help him. But I want to post a good news story...

I have been struggling since graduating high school in 2007 to find a career that I am truly passionate about. So guess what.. I did! It was staring at me straight in the face this whole time... Mental Illness.

Well I am currently studying a double diploma in counselling and community services so that I can help other people who have no where to turn. I am so excited that I can give back to the community that has helped me!

I want to be a part of beyond blue eventually because they have helped me in so many ways!

This was really just a Thank You to everyone who has helped 😉

3 Replies 3

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear TR, I'd like to thank you for your post that you have sent to us, and want to wish you all the very best in achieving your goal.

The important part to this is that you can still be involved in participating with Beyond Blue and not to wait until you have finished your studies.

This will enable you to have the ground work which will be of great benefit to your studies as well as to those who post in wanting help, seeking advice, suggestions and definitely support, because they both go hand in hand.

Look forward to hearing from you. Geoff.

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello to you The Rock,

Thanks for your encouraging post and congratulations on discovering what you would like to do in life.

Mental illness may have its challenges, but I am sure you will find plenty to be thankful for as well.

I wish you all the best with your studies and do hope you will continue to contribute here, because as Geoff has mentioned, your involvement here at Beyond Blue can only help and enhance your studies.

Plus you will already be helping and assisting others. Well done!

Cheerio for now from Mrs. Dools

johnball
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Apologies for the late post, just wanted to say that's a fabulous realisation TheRock 🙂

As has been said already, chatting in these forums is a great way to relate to the experience of others and I think will really benefit your studies.

All the very best!