FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Places in the world A - Z

LaserBeamOCD
Community Member

The first person names somewhere in the world that starts with A. The following person names one starting with B and so on throughout the alphabet. The place can be a city, a state, a country, island....anywhere.

I'll start - A for Australia.

Next is B!

5 Replies 5

Mia001
Community Member
Bahamas!

Congo

Dublin

(love your profile pic, Sherie!)

InsertEdgyNameHere
Community Member

Edinburgh

(Completely new to this... Hi by the way! Lol.)

Hi (Insert Edgy Name Here),

Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here, and I'm glad you've made this first post. I've found the forums a great nonjudgmental community, and I really hope it's the same for you.

If you would like you can start your own thread/discussion. I would love to hear more about you and a bit about why you're here. No problems if you don't want to, its entirely up to you. 😊 You can say as much or as little as you would like.

Just a quick intro from me...
I'm 17, and was homeschooled. My dream is to be a nurse in E.D/paramedic. I have completed an aged course, which will hopefully being a stepping stone in my career. I currently work in fast food.

Some things I love... music, reading, walking, the outdoors, family and friends, and last but not least, my gorgeous cat, Sundara.

I joined the forums in June to seek support and hopefully be able to reach out to others. I'm now seeing a sexual assault counsellor and have been experiencing some depression and anxiety.

Anyway, great to have you here! Would love to hear from you again if you feel comfortable doing so.

My word: France

All the best,

Mia