FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Looking for Friends!!

Janey42
Community Member
Depression can be very lonely! Is there anyone out there who will be my friend?
225 Replies 225

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
I just want to wish you a big Happy Birthday and hope you can have some special treats and do something special for yourself today.
Your friend,
Mark.🎉🎂

hellohi
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much Mark! 😄

🎈🎉🎂

Your friend,

Neerja

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Neerja o just sent you a long msg and it just disappeared .I will try again later.I was just answering questions you asked me the other day but didn't want to do it on your birthday.

hellohi
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Mark,

How has today been for you?

I hope you and your family are doing well.

Your friend,

Neerja

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Neerja my days been busy.I have just been cleaning and cleaned my son's room.I bought my son a laptop for christmas and now a bit depressed I spent so much money.

I hope you have a nice weekend.It is still very dry here.No rain in sight and I can smell fires in the air.

Tale care,

Your friend,

Mark.

hellohi
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Good morning Mark,

How are you? Are you feeling a bit better?

I understand how you feel, laptops are really expensive and spending money all at once can make you feel uneasy. But, I bet your son is going to be really happy when he gets it. I remember when I got mine in year 7, I have been using my laptop to listen to music whenever I am down and whenever I have written something here in BB, my laptop has been there seeing me cry, haha.

I hope it rains soon and drought season ends, it has been a long time since it has rained where you live.

The smell of fires is not good. Is everything ok?

There was rain here at night at 2 am but then it stopped in an hour.

I hope you have a wonderful day

Your friend,

Neerja

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Neerja I finally booked into the dentist and see them friday.Feeling very down at the moment.We have had a little bit of rain today with more forecast,hopefully a lot as forecast.

Take care,

Your friend,

Mark.

hellohi
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Mark,

How are you?

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Hi Neerja I have been a bit sore and am going back into hospital for more surgery in a couple weeks or so.
How have you been? I was a bit worried about you as I haven't seen you on here for awhile.
It's a really hot day here outside but it's nice and cool in my house not needing a fan on.One of the reasons I bought this house as it does stay cool inside.
I hope to hear your ok.
Take care,
Your friend,
Mark.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Neerja I am here if you need to talk.

Always your friend,

Mark.