FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Last to post wins

Mr Ploppy
Community Member

This worked quite well on another forum site.

It may float or sink on this one. We'll find out.

Don't ask what you will win being the last to post, it will be something useless.

But have a go anyway.

I'm last to post so far. Am I a winner?

1,632 Replies 1,632

Mr Ploppy
Community Member
Only one can win. Who will it be?

Oh hi,

That's no worries, I'm here now! Please tell me again about this glorious prize - I do like prizes.

I`m still working on what the prize might be.
The company can't afford a trip to Disney world, so since you like prizes you also might like surprises.
Perhaps we could make it a lucky dip prize. A bag of lollies, subsidised haircut, a 2$ scratchy, things like that.
Whadda ya reckon?

Looks like I am going to be in first place for this prize. So I will sneak in here and make my claim. So quite.

Tip toeing..........

Sorry to burst your balloon Shelley anne...but I couldn't resist welcoming you to our strange game that I am sure Gruffud began years ago called Thread Killer....(or am I wrong, someone who remembers Gruffud, please correct me if so). Don't worry I won't be the winner for long....you will be back.

Haven't heard from you for a long time....are you the same "Shelley anne"??

Yes I am indeed the same Shelley. How are you going moon

And I remember Robbie (Gruffud) starting the thread killer. Quite fun.

Anyway I have plenty of balloons.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello everyone...The competition is heating up...haha..I’m hiding behind the big tree and peeking around the corner...and I see that I’m not last anymore...😢

Awe but last is first and I want to win...Now I’m the winner again...😎

Being the observer that I am. I saw you peeking Grandy.

Friendly smile and wave to you. ❤️

Looks like I am holding the winners trophy though

Grandy and Shelley anne...at least you are both spelling "peek"correctly....I want to scream each time I see it written (not necessarily on here) but in magazines, newspapers (by so called journalists) all sorts of stuff...as "peak".....(as in mountain peak) if you want a sneak peek.....it's "peek"......glad to see you got it right!! (anyway where's my balloon?)

glad you remember Gruffud Shelley....I miss him, wonder what happened to him...and Lost Girl....I hope they are OK....we'll never know will we?

Have sneaked in quietly through the door someone left open. Have closed and locked it then swallowed the key. Therefore I am last?