FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Last to post wins

Mr Ploppy
Community Member

This worked quite well on another forum site.

It may float or sink on this one. We'll find out.

Don't ask what you will win being the last to post, it will be something useless.

But have a go anyway.

I'm last to post so far. Am I a winner?

1,632 Replies 1,632

(kitty) who's there?

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

1. A brief woodpecker

2. Me & the trees

3. You name me & don't know who I am?

4. Ow, that's my head!

5. Did I really knock at a door - in this forest?

6. That knocking could also be my knees, so I woldn't be expecting an answer from them any time soon.

7. HI Quirky! 

8. I think we're wandering around in circles, bumping into eachother, so, now, nobody truly knows where the beginning & end is - nobody can be first or last by any objective observation. Subjectly, of-course, you both, Quirky & Wolfie, can be last, together, time & time again! Me, I'm happy zooming round in circles. [LRC, grinning, "Weeee Zoooommy!"]

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

or digging a hole?

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

What. you didn't notice the moat, either? It's a fine work in progress, but in two & a half years, it's supporting a goodly size population of platypuses.

See you round the curve!

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Oh, hang on, I joined one year & a half ago -  I've got more moat dug in a year and a half when compared to thinkig has been two & a half years! 

Look out, I think I see Iron Maiden ahead!

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I've brought some extra-bouncy Easter mmMarshmallow Bunnies for you, if you can stand not to be last for a while, while you similarly bounce around capturing them.

happy Easter, Wolfie

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

A very happy easter to you as well.

I have a elastic band that make sure I bounce to the back

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

💡Ah-ha! Bungee racing - what an intriguing concept. May I offer you a longer rubber band? (In other words, would you like to test my idea?)

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

how to determine the winner?

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

You already looking for a prize, Wolfie? 

Okay, maybe the winner is the one who bounces back closest to their starting point & arrives as close to 24 hours later after the race begins.

This ought to pave the way for a new science of Bungee strategy.

Competitors will be required to carry GPS recorders so their series of bungee moves can be tracked.

In the event of a tie, the winner will be the one with least bungee jumps within the 24-hour period.

Bungee ropes of varying resistance will be allocated according to the height & weight of each competitor, so as to not have anyone with an unfair advantage.

Anymore questions?