FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Last to post wins

Mr Ploppy
Community Member

This worked quite well on another forum site.

It may float or sink on this one. We'll find out.

Don't ask what you will win being the last to post, it will be something useless.

But have a go anyway.

I'm last to post so far. Am I a winner?

1,632 Replies 1,632

Monkey 🐒 does!

Hey Wolfie, you forgot I ALWAYS like food - except that 🥫you tried to give me last time...

So, if that's on offer, Monkey, it's ALL yours!😹

There's a butcher shop next to the axe-person's shack. I'll grab some prime 🥩🥓cuts from there.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ to you all...

mmMekitty

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion
vegan fish in a can for you kitty

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

...I've just managed to loose my last can opener.... how lucky am I? 😹

Can I use it to play ten-pin bowling? If I roll it right there is a big chance it wll be going into the gutter, & may never be seen again, as the ball retrieving mechanism won't recognise it as a ball!!! 😹

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion
Oh. That's sad about the can opener. Have one of mine?

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

"NOOOOO!!!!....thank you"...💨

"I am not starving...nor looking to make myself sick..."...💨

"I won't be opening what may be a can of worms,

No matter how curious I may be,",,,,💨

"you have cured me of that malady!" ..💨

Lillylane
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I just can’t keep up with this thread!

But that’s OK, I don’t mind being last 🙂

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi LL. Not keeping up with this thread is okay, too. Nobody knows where the end is anyway! 😺

& if I knew, I won't be telling... but you are welcome to share my new umbrella. 🙀I set it up to sleep under, just like a tent.

Lillylane
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Thanks mmMekitty! Definitely need an umbrella today! And probably tomorrow and the next day...

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I can hear water rushing as if there is a river outside my door. Near my front door, there is a drain, which I can hear. So I know where the sound is outside my front door. But I can't think where the sound is from when I poke my head out the back door. Maybe there is a drain over the back fence? (only a few metres away).

Keep this up, & I will be imagining an island for us all. 🏝No but, it won't be desert!😺We'll be chasing each other round & roune & round, 💫getting dizzy!