FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

If you could have anything right now what would it be?

Crazy_hyper_girl
Community Member

Hi everyone

If you were given one wish from a genie, what would be your ultimate dream or goal it could be anything you like even if its not realistic, the skys the limit and all your thoughs are welcome.

Have fun!!!

104 Replies 104

Like you read my mind; speaking every language is the super power I would choose as my genie super power wish, only to be seconded by having absolute hearing and therefore pretty much being able to pick up any instrument and play it....

Great minds and all that jazz.... if if they are a little blue sometimes!

I wish I was up high in the clouds, watching over earth while I float around on them. It would be dreamy and surreal!

Guest_4643
Community Member

Hi everyone, interesting thread. Sorry for just seeing and replying to it now.

Mine would be:

• Being able to see all the musicians/bands I like in concert and meet them all, well some more than others.
  • Having good mental health, not bad with any issues.
  • Having friends, especially in person.
  • Having my Grandparents and old pets who have passed away back.
  • Having the ability to meet some people on the forums and give them hugs, etc.

I'm sorry that you're all struggling here, I guess it puts into perspective how unfortunate some people are, it breaks my heart. I wish I could do more to help people.

Tayla

Nico_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Ooh, so many things I'd love to do that I can't do anymore.

First thing that comes to mind is a game of futsal (soccer). Would love to get the sweaty adrenaline rush, the workout and the competitive and social aspects with a group of others. Can't wait until the time when I next can!

Nico

Mickeybelle
Community Member
This might sound silly and selfish but I'm going to say it anyway. Tomorrow my family and I were supposed to leave for the USA for our 'once in a lifetime' family trip. My husband and I had both taking service leave and we were going to be there for 8 weeks. We planned and paid for everything. We've been saving for this for 10 years. Disneyland, Broadway, Grand Canyon, every iconic USA landmark. National Parks, Rvs, sleeper trains the works.

ctjbns
Community Member
A goal in life would be nice 🙂

josh1245
Community Member
to always look in the mirror and loving the person starring back at me

CalmCat
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
A feeling of clarity and calm on a warm beach

josh1245
Community Member
I would also like to feel like I'm equal to other people instead of feeling inferior.