FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

If you could have anything right now what would it be?

Crazy_hyper_girl
Community Member

Hi everyone

If you were given one wish from a genie, what would be your ultimate dream or goal it could be anything you like even if its not realistic, the skys the limit and all your thoughs are welcome.

Have fun!!!

104 Replies 104

Thanks heaps it means a lot D&G. Your very sweet. I sit here stretched out on recliner hoping for some form of sleep. My pain meds yet to kick in. I got three more weeks till I get in for my care plan appointment with my GP. It seems a Really a long ways off. I wish you a restful night and a sun shiny day tomorrow..

I thank you for your thanks, and that is well received, but also unnecessary as the sweetness I felt praying for your pain free days was itself enough "reward" in return. Perhaps express your gratitude in prayer to God for creating me, or my parents for creating me?

Now, about these three more weeks. That is 21 days! and My birthday is on the 21st of a month... and further more I was married on the 21st day of June, which is winter solstice here in Australia. Thus you and I have a connection in numbers at this moment.

What can we do with 21? Well we got that winter solstice concept, of the longest night of the year. So let us imagine that your next 21 days are a "long night" from whence you will come out into the cycle of increasing light as we leave winter solstice and head towards spring. So on 19th september all your darkness will begin receding and your life will become a springtime in your own garden of eden, where pain free days are ever increasingly probable, and pain free periods also increase, so that there are more pain free minutes, more pain free hours, and more pain free weeks too!

DyingStar
Community Member

If I could have ANYTHING?

I want God's personal reassurance that what they said about Jesus in the Bible are true.

God has given His personal reassurance to DyingStar in quality versions of the Holy Bible, sometimes in stories about Jesus Christ, and other peoples' histories, or other writings.

Would you require that God repeat Himself to you personally, because you haven't yet read the entire Bible seeking your own answers, questions, and reassurances?

God repeats Herself in that book many times, and you can listen on a youtube or an audiobook, or watch it in dramatised movie, or you can just read the text and reflect and consider itself, in yourself.

topsy_
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
Joy & peace & good health for everyone here & everywhere.