FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Super duper Anxious!!!

startingnew
Community Member

Hi guys

im so so so anxious, like im going to explode. its driving me crazy and i cant get it under control ive been working on this all day inlcuding a helpline who told me to 'just use your coping strategies'.

i have been and its just not helping. ive tried breathing, exercise, a shower, playing with the animals, baking, my physio exercises, chilling to watch a tv show. it just keeps escalating no matter what i do!

i dont have PRN medications either, and my supports are leaving so i dont have any of those yet until i find others to replace them.

i dont know what else to do, its driving me up the walls esp internally. i feel so out of control. any suggestions anyone!?

21 Replies 21

Hi beautiful Butterfly Wings (and a wave to all your caring supporters),

Great work on visiting the medical centre. It’s a shame that they wouldn’t presribe you those meds but at least your other hiccup was sorted...major credit to you for your efforts though 😉

I love your idea to keep yourself busy. Hopefully it helps you to find your feet again and that it settles your mind. You’re of course most welcome to talk to us here...

I’m trying to find my way back to “me” and re-thinking a lot of things...

Sending love, thank you for your butterfly messengers and many squishy hugs

Pepper xoxo

HI Peps,

Thank you for your support and advice. your most welcome for butterfly messengers too. xoxo

Im going to ask the Mods to close this thread as its starting to overlap the other thread. Will continue talking over there xox