FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Ruining my relationship 😢

alwaysstressing
Community Member
I need help but I don’t know where to start. I don’t know if I’m just a horrible person or if I’m anxious. I question everything my partner does and if he doesn’t give me the type of answer I’m looking for I blow up. I don’t know how to control myself. He could be late home from work and I question it. He is about to leave me. I feel sick at the thought. Please help! Is this anxiety?
1 Reply 1

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi alwaysstressing,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for being here! I really appreciate you joining us.

I don't think you're a horrible person - because horrible people don't tend to think about their consequences or join forums for support 😉

It does sound like there's a lot of anxiety there, but it's hard to know without knowing more about you whether there's something else going on or where this might be coming from. Often with anxiety it's this constant fear, so even if your partner might say the right thing or be honest with you, in your mind it still doesn't settle it so you get mad? Does that add up to you?