FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hating self

Maxy333
Community Member
I'm suffering from terrable guilt and shame that makes me self loathing , my hatered for myself is depressing me. I'm not to sure how to turn this around.
21 Replies 21

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Maxy,

Iam sorry I haven’t replied sooner...fighting some of my demons now for a while...

Maxxy, It sounds like to me that this one family member is holding a grudge on you and is determined to hurt you and the rest of the family by being vengeful and cruel towards you..

If this family member wasn’t .....well let’s say out for revenge...would your family members be forgiving towards you?...and would your wrong choice be layed to rest a lot quicker?...

Maxxy...Their is one very important thing I want to say to you...and that is to please try hard and don’t hate yourself...everyone at one time or another do make wrong choices..not intentionally, but it does happen....I have made several that are still affecting my love ones today....

You sound through our talks here...a very caring person...who wouldn’t hurt anyone intentionally...

Here for you Maxy....Please talk here when you feel up to it...You are not alone..

My kindest thoughts with my care..

Grandy..

Maxy333
Community Member
A huge thanks for your helpful and kind words here. They have given me comfort and something to think about. Cheers. Macy.