FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Anxiety or Depression?

Greetings to everyone reading me. I am here to find out if anyone sometimes feel the way i feel, I sometimes feel like i am depressed, other times it is anxiety, then the mixed feelings of the two. So my question is, How do you manage the mixed situation? I will be waiting for comments.

1 Reply 1

Croix
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dear New Member~

Welcome here to the forum. Depression and anxiety are commonly found together -as you might see if you browse this forum and see how others have coped. I have these  conditions myself.

Can I ask what sort of things and situation are troubling you ?

May I suggest you start by knowing exactly what you are dealing with and if you  have not already seen a GP or other clinician, then go and set out everything that has happened to you and your feelings and see where things go from there.

Treatment for both these may be slightly different for just having one, however in my case the medications and therapy are combined to meet both conditions.

I have had them for a sufficiently long time to distinguish which is worse at any particular time and take action accordingly. This is a bit too long to put in just one post so we can talk more about these if you like.

Apart from medical assistance can I ask if you  have anyone, family or a friend perhaps, you can discuss your feelings with? This can be very helpful, trying to cope on your own is hard

Croix