FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Anxiety in a box

Darkatoms
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
It is a  strange thing anxiety. It's like living in a box.

Inside the box you are trapped with your thoroughly and they make your body do strange, unerring things. It's as if your the only one there. People around you just don't see any of it. The box is dark but you can still do everything you need to. But it's just not nice and the outlook looks grim. 

Outside the box is a different. Non of this can be seen. You about your day and every one sees a hard working confident person. Some how the box has magic and every makes you look good.

I've had anxiety in for a few years now. And this is my take on it.

It really gets to me but it is hard to find help you need. Like I should have been a sleep 3hr a go. But sleeping tablets don't work.

1 Reply 1

Melissa74
Community Member

You said it so perfectly.  It's like no one can see my anxiety but I physically feel it.  Body tremors over and over.... waking me up at night.

I can't wait to feel better, to stop this stupid loop in my head going round n round about do I feel anxious "no" but when is it coming back.... oh look it's back.