FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Anxiety and Depression cure

davidpooh
Community Member

Hello

You can call me David an old veteran suffering from this anxiety and depression due to so many problems in my family and love ones ,but i came to realize that this CBD and THC strongly helps me and with all pleasure i'm here to share my own part of my situation ,know to some people they'll all say it's bad to use THC or cbd but i think that's out of ignorance because it definitely do help

1 Reply 1

Swan_13
Community Member

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing a piece of your anxiety and depression recovery journey with us. Everyone's journey to recovery looks different, I guess, what works for one person may not be a solution for someone else. It's about finding what works for you and your circumstances. I am unsure what you have tried in the past, but sometimes it takes trying a few different avenues before getting the feeling that something is truly working for you. To me, it sounds like you have made a commitment to yourself towards recovery and that is so positive in itself. Striving towards an improved state of wellbeing is something to be proud.

I hope you have a lovely afternoon and continue striving for progress in your recovery.