FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

what now

needmore
Community Member
the radio and tv have been covering this for a while depression and anxiety. how dose this work how can it help. where can I go please
2 Replies 2

Chris_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi needmore, welcome to the forums. 

The best place to start would be by having a good look around this website - there's a lot of great information about what depression and anxiety is, available treatments and where to go for help. Have a look under 'The Facts' menu at the top.

Here on the forums, you'll find lots of people who have personal experience of living with and recovering from anxiety and depression if you would like to talk through what's going on in your life and how you can take steps toward your own recovery. Have a read through the threads in the different forums, contribute to the discussions if you would like to, or start a discussion of your own.

Hope to see you posting more again soon.

needmore
Community Member
i think i need to see a doctor but the local gp has a 3 month waiting list to see him, the doctor i used to see is 4 hrs away now just frustrated and lost no drive or motivation to get out of the house too sort this