FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

New member here.

Adrian2
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
hi guys, my name is Adrian and i'm just navigating my way around the site, please forgive me if i seem lost...... i probably am. just wondering if theres an area where i can write a bit about myself [biography] any help on this would be most appreciated. :]
5 Replies 5

Embracing_Tiger
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Adrian,

Welcome to the forums. Totally okay to not know your way around. 

You've posted in the right forum for introductions "Welcome and orientation". It can be beneficial to connect within some of the other forum groups which are listed on the main online forums page. The other forums are in different groups, such as Mental Health experiences, population groups and life stages and events. I'm sure that you will find a forum that you can relate to. 

I suggest reading the Community Rules as well, because there are guidelines set up to keep this a safe space. 

Hope that you benefit from participating here. 

See you around the forums. 

ET

Zeal
Community Member

Welcome Adrian,

You can write about yourself right here! 🙂 If you want to post again, you can choose a different section of the forum. You could post in the Male section, for example. Post in the category that you feel best represents what you are discussing. Often people's posts could belong to more than one category. Don't worry about this - just post where you'd prefer.

I hope you find this forum friendly and helpful!

Best wishes,

SM

Guest_1055
Community Member

Hey Adrian

Just want to say hello to you as well.

Hugs

Shelley

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
dear Adrian, great to have you join us, so please have no fear in opening up to us, because it's all anonymous, even though some people post a photo of themselves while other people don't feel comfortable in doing this, that's entirely up to you. Geoff.

Guest_5218
Community Member
Welcome Adrian.  It looks like everyone above has got your question already covered. I hope you find that the Forums are useful for you.  Certainly I have found it to be therapeutic to express my feelings here, where I am not able to do so in real life.  And the feedback has been very useful from all those who reply. I hope you find the time to browse all the different sections you have an interest in and post replies where you feel able to.  I look forward to reading your biography.   Sherie xx