FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

How do you read replies?

Concerned_Mum
Community Member

Hello,

I've just joined the forums. This is probably a dumb question but how do you read the replies? There doesn't appear to be a hyperlink and clicking on the red, unread 'replies' wording doesn't go anywhere (at least it doesn't for me). 🙂

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Concerned mum,

welcome to the forum. 
No questions are dumb.

I don’t see a red unread .

I just saw your post and decided to reply.

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello Dear Concerned_Mum…

The best way to join in a discussion is to press the “all discussions” button….which should show all the discussions that are active in the forums…..press on the one your interested in reading and if you feel to reply…please do so….once you have made your own thread, which you have now…you can then press “your discussions” which shows you, the discussions that you have started…

Like our beautiful Quirky, I also don’t see a red unanswered button…but that could be the way I use the forums…..

Please a gentle reminder dear lovely Concerned _Mum….their are never ever any dumb questions…We ever know what we want to know unless we do ask questions…

I do hope you work it all out…if not you can email BB and they will  help you to navigate the forums..

My kindest thoughts with my care,

Grandy..

Thanks for the welcome quirkywords. I can read the replies now. Maybe cause I'm logged in or have switched to a laptop.

Thanks Grandy. You and Quirky are stars.