FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi I'm new here. Need support

Ratz
Community Member

My heart just feels heavy and my chest aches so much. I feel I have nobody who will listen to me and m holding back tears.

I feel nobody understands me. not even my partner. I feel so lost and heartbroken. Please tell me it will be ok.

15 Replies 15

Ratz
Community Member
Hi. I've been married for almost six years and bub is around nine months old.

Hi Katy,

My Mom doesn't live here. Since I am a recent immigrant I don't have many friends here either.

I think it's a result of stress. But these episodes happened even long before I had a baby. In fact we were newly married that's the first time it happened.

Ratz
Community Member

I broke down in front of my husband again yesterday. But nothing came out of it and now we are just quiet.

I always wanted a rule in my married life that you don't go to sleep without patching up. Unfortunately we don't live by that rule because my husband has no problem falling asleep without patching up. It breaks my heart

Here2Talk
Community Member
What was the cause of this particular breakdown yesterday Ratz?

Ratz
Community Member
The unresolved resentment. There are so many episodes that came to my mind yesterday of his anger. In the past six years. That I just broke down and told him I can't do this.

Here2Talk
Community Member
I see. I’m so sorry. What was his response to that?