FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Mental Health Retreat?

Kelssssss
Community Member

Hi everyone / anyone,

I am new here and I'm not sure where to write or who to contact so I'll start here.

I have BP and I'm in a huge shitty depression and have been for ages. I have no home support.

Anyway I was just wondering if there are any Mental Health Retreats available? You know the type to get away to and work on yourself at?

Thanks for your time.

5 Replies 5

Sophie_M
Hi Kelssssss, welcome to the forums and sorry to hear you're having such a rough time at the moment.
Unfortunately, we can't provide recommendations for health professionals, facilities, retreats etc here on the forums. We'd recommend giving our support service a call on 1300 22 4636 to discuss finding some options in that area.
Otherwise, this is a great place to chat with our community about what's happening for you at the moment.

Hi Sophie. Thank you for replying. I'm not good with the phone is there an email?

Hi kelsssss,

I've notified the moderator for your request.

To assist you with your depression try google with these

Topic: he helped me for 25 years maharaji- beyondblue

Topic: timing of motivation- beyondblue

Tony WK

Hi Kelssssss

We can provide support for you here as SophieM mentioned you are more than welcome to participate in the community discussions.

Its your decision of course Kel. I hope we can be of some support to you....

This is your thread and you more than welcome to participate 🙂

Paul

Hi Kelsssss, there is an "Email us" link here:

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/get-immediate-support

This thread is now closed.