FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

robthomaslover (used to be mb20lover)'s thread

britishtvfan
Community Member

hi everyone. i hope i posted this in the correct thread, i wasn't sure where to post it.

i'm tayla, i used to be mb20lover, but i thought it would be best to make a new account and start fresh. i'm 22 by the way. i couldn't think of a different username, so i thought this one would do.

i have missed everyone i have interacted with somehow, and i hope i can try to support others aswell as hopefully getting support for myself, and interacting with people i have in the past, and new people.

i hope everyone had a merry christmas and happy new year.

- tayla (used to be mb20lover).

104 Replies 104

Summer Rose
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Tayla

Welcome back to the forum! A fresh start for the New Year sounds like a great fit.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts and communicating with you.

Kind thoughts to you

hi summer rose, thanks.

i probably won't be on here as much as i used to be as mb20lover. lately i've just been binge watching new shows i've found so i'll be doing that mostly. it helps a little. i've been ok mentally, i've had my moments of course but yeah.

for now i'll just be talking here & in distracting threads (e.g. BB cafe), as i'm not up to other things lately.

Hi Robthomaslover

Everyone should feel free to engage with others on the forum in a way that meets their needs. There is no pressure. That’s one of the things I love about the forum, particularly as my life is full of pressure and expectation.

Good to know that your mental health is currently okay. It’s been a tough few years living through the pandemic, and I think everyone has had their ups and downs. We’ve got a way to go yet, so just hang in there.

Kind thoughts to you

Tayla it's nice to see you back on the forums.I take breaks from time to time.It helps with my mental health.

britishtvfan
Community Member
hi all. sorry i'm not on here as much as i used to be with my old account.

Matchy69
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
It's ok Tayla you can come on here as little and as much as you like.

thanks Mark.

i've been a bit upset over someone lately.

Hi Tayla I am sorry you have been upset over someone lately and you can alway talk about it on here if you wanted to.I didn't have a good night last night as would have been someone's birthday who is no longer here.I miss them so much.

Hi Mark and Tayla (hope it's okay to use these names)

Just letting you know that I'm sorry you're both having a bit of a rough time at present. I'm here to listen and support you both if you want to share more.

Kind thoughts to you