FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

What are you streaming now?

Healing heart
Community Member
I'm watching Downtown Abbey
76 Replies 76

Nico_B
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Healing Heart and co.!

Just finished "Narcos", currently watching "Unorthodox" and soon to watch "INHABIT" which is all about permaculture living!

Cheers, Nico

Nimi
Community Member
Hi guys!

Myself, I am really into all of the Studio Ghibli movies that are on Netflix at the moment! Though I really would like to find a new series to get into, something new that I haven't tried. I really need to watch Vikings sometime, I keep hearing good things about it! Sometimes there are so many things it is a little overwhelming haha.

Nimi

maddwadd27
Community Member
I have been watching Girls Incarcerated and Riverdale. I just finished watching "Inside the World's Toughest Prisons".

I'm currently watching The Office (US). I never watched it when it was on T.V. It is so ridiculously stupid but it makes me laugh!

Jesicca
Community Member

Hey fred4761,

I've been looking for a new light hearted tv show to watch and I've heard so much about The Office (as well as seen plenty of memes online about it). You've inspired me to start it!

Thanks!

Leisa68
Community Member

Hi All,

I am currently streaming a new series from Netflix called "Dead to Me". It's a really good thriller starring Christina Applegate and with some real twists and turns that leave me gasping! Thoroughly recommend it! I have also downloaded the new Foxtel app "Binge" which has some pretty good shows on as well. I am watching Mr Mercedes season two, but would be careful who I would recommend it to. It's from a Steven King book so is a little out there. I have seen all of Vikings, it's great. There are heaps to choose from isn't there?

Happy watching

Leisa 68

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hey!!

Love Dead to Me

Similar vibes on Netflix, I enjoyed:
Good Girls

You

Movies - The Wrong Missy

and Horse Girl (trigger warning, mental illness)

On SBS on Demand I loved How to Make it As a Gd In Central Florida

And on ABC iview I loved Catastrophe and Fleabag

Leisa if you like Dead to Me there is a series on Netflix called Bloodline with the same actress, I'm hoping to check it out

hey all I have been currently been watching family guy, catfish, the last kingdom, Vikings haha been watching a lot of tv lately and I have been watching rick and morty.

Hi Sleepy21!

I am going to check those suggestions out!

Thanks!

Leisa68

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I hope you like!

I'm really enjoying "You" and "Good Girls" 🙂