FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Video Games

GalaxyGirll
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hello! I am sorry but I could not see any other posts... so I thought I would make my own.

Are there any gamers? I'm a pretty big fan! Overwatch is my passion but also love games such as Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Destiny etc 🙂

28 Replies 28

Jimmy_T
Community Member
Hi gamers. A long time ago I played lots of COD online with a bunch of older Aussie guys. But these days I just play boardgames, when I'm feeling ok. This is actually my first post ever. I didn't want to jump straight into the thick of it all. I couldn't find a search tool for the forums and was wondering if anyone had seen a board gaming thread.

smallwolf
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi JImmy_T,

welcome to beyond blue. You could always create a thread on board games.

There are a few "games" in this section you could look at.

And no rush jumping into the thick of it - when you are ready and write that post, people will respond with support for you.

Oh, and the search function is at the very top of the page.

See you around the forums,

Tim

Thanks for the info smallwood.

Nimi
Community Member
Hi guys!

I can't believe I haven't posted on this thread yet! I love videogames! My very first videogame was Pokemon Yellow... I still love Pokemon. I also love Kirby and Metroid and Mario... Too many to choose from!

The other day I set up my old PS2, what a great console! Been a lot of fun taking a trip down nostalgia lane. Very excited right now for the new Paper Mario game!

IPlay
Community Member
Who's hyped for Crucible. I'm dling it now! I'm also playing Last oasis.

What are you all playingggg?

Volkerballoon
Community Member
I'm currently playing Doom Eternal. So good 😎

I have been playing red dead redemption 2 and the graphics are amazing.

I enjoy games that are fundamentally different from souls-likes, like turn-based RPGs, because everything with action gameplay that is not a souls-like is pretty much unusable for me now that I've played Dark Souls. I recently played Persona 5 when it was released for the PC, and I absolutely loved it. Highly advised.

sbella02
Community Champion
Community Champion

I like this thread, even though I'm a bit late to it. JeffOlsen, I'm a fan of RPG's too.

I will forever be a Nintendo girl. I've heard that it doesn't really count as being a true gamer, but I'll sneak in here anyway! Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild will always be up there for me, as well as the Animal Crossing Wii version. Mario Kart is a classic as well, great to play with friends. 

I also loved Life is Strange. Used to play Five Nights at Freddy's a lot in high school, too. 

A very contrasting mix of games, but they're my faves.

SB