FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Random Compliments

Gruffudd
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

This is the theory part: Give a compliment to the person who posted last... Can include positive things about them you have learned, something about their avatar, or you just like their creative forum name... Given no one is above me, I'll just give myself a random compliment. 

^^^ is fantastic at terrible dad jokes.

15 Replies 15

Zeal
Community Member

Hi Gruff,

You seem to have a great sense of humour! 🙂

SM

Guest_1055
Community Member

What a cool idea. I absolutely love it.

Just want some clarification, do we post it here in the community board. Have I got that right? Well if I haven't, I am going to be embarrassed. Well here goes:

Rob you are a super kind and understanding person.

You were the first one to reply to me, when I joined Beyond Blue.On my thread I said that I was feeling fat and ugly when I looked into a mirror.    

This is your reply:

.....And I suspect you are way more brilliant and beautiful then you think you are just now.

I started to feel beautiful not in a vain way, but on the inside where it counts. Thankyou

Gruffudd
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Shelley anne, that's right post right here and about the last person who added something...

I wouldn't want us to forget SM, SM I admire your commitment to this community and really appreciate the effort you have put into helping others through tough times and in being well.

Shelley anne, I admire your willingness to listen to and care for others even when you are feeling not the best. 

Lucille
Community Member

To all three of you.

I think it is amazing that you are able to help and support so many people and all that pain. And so incredible, the difference that you have made to so many lives, including my own. 

Dear Lucille,

I admire your beautiful heart and how much you care about your friends and your brother and your pet dog. Life may be hard right now, but things can change, so keep fighting.

Big hugs from Yggy x

Dear Yggy

Love your avatar. I have enjoyed reading your posts while you were away although I did not join in the conversation. Neil suggested I 'eavesdropped' as I was going through an awful time. It's amazing how comforting it is to know you are not alone.

Mary

Gruffudd
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Mary,

I like the way you encourage, it is gentile and genuine. One thing about the eavesdropping is that when you do feel moved to respond it is real and congruent. You are a champion.

Rob.

Gruffudd
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I was thinking that this thread might serve well as a place for complements in a completely random way.

I noticed today some posts from Shelley anne, where she responded simply and genuinely where others had not said a thing yet. Shelley anne, it makes me feel better and somehow less alone when I see other people caring about each other. Thank you for being so genuine and compassionate when communicating here. 

Hey Rob

You have certainly brightened up the BB forum.  Made me smile a number of times and that ain't easy just lately. Ta.

Mary