FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

If you could have anything right now what would it be?

Crazy_hyper_girl
Community Member

Hi everyone

If you were given one wish from a genie, what would be your ultimate dream or goal it could be anything you like even if its not realistic, the skys the limit and all your thoughs are welcome.

Have fun!!!

104 Replies 104

I would ask for at least $150K so I could go study a cert 3 and 4 for the job I would like to be in and still have living expenses covered for a year ( would it be rude to wish for a guaranteed career from it too ?)

Guest5643
Community Member
One day with my deceased mummy

insertaname
Community Member
To not have bipolar

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion
A hug

JeccaW
Community Member

On gosh.

Id probably ask for enough money to get into. My own house

the good Aussie dream

Peppermintbach
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
To feel less alone. To experience genuine (and mutual/reciprocal) connection and understanding.

To be comfortable with myself, just as I am.

Ben_L
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member
If i could have one thing i would want to be in a relationship, where i could finally have a reason for happiness.

TheBigBlue
Community Member

If I had one wish, it would be a cure for my autoimmune disease.

I actually have two, but only one of them is causing distress. The management is time consuming & overwhelming, complications are severe if care is not taken & because it is an “invisible disease” there’s not much sympathy from anyone (including family).

so my only wish would be for a cure

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello everyone..

Im deeply sorry TheBigBlue...that you have autoimmune disease..I also wish they would find a cure for your disease..

Grandy..