FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

To find the light of courage out of the darkness

Elephant86
Community Member

There are times in everyones life that we face difficulties in lif but it is how we rise through adversity that prove who we become and what wwe are destined to acheive in life?

Everybodies story is different and special and know two journey are the same we are all different and that is what makes you special and beautiful in your own unique way.

I would like to take you on my own journey of finding my true power and resilance.

Having a disability is my true gift

You must realise your strength inside that you have and have resilance.

Having a challenge is never easy but it it how you define your challenge and what steps you take to face your dragon in a figurative sense of course just like in the goblet of fire when harry had to pic his dragon and he picked the horn tail.

The dragon symbolises facing your fear and overcoming your disability with courage and resilance we all together as one community can face this disability dragons together and defeat it with the elder wand which eventually landed in harry's hands.

You have the immeasurable power within you like the power in the elder wand to face your dragon like harry potter did. We all have the power within us to face our difficulties and stay powerful and strong.

We all must have hope and a little faith in our hearts and minds and say positive self talk and create positive energy around us and focus on our selves so you can heal and recover from the fear we face together.

You must give your self time to heal and look after yourself your health and wellbeing always come first.

Ill give some examples:

I love to meditate , cycle , read and cook 

You must find what makes you happy and at peace in your heart and every person is different. We are all not the same for a reason if we where all the same the world wouldn't be the beautiful place that it is.

It is important to find your happy place or what is also known as your passion. Everybody has a different passion it might be cooking for your family at this wonderful christmas time. It might be building houses or furniture. It could be flighing an aeroplane.

You could apply for a job and santa's work shop with the elves. You could maybe look after roudoff and shine his red nose. 

There are so many wonderful activities and social events you can get involed in. You just need to ask in your local community how you can help your community at christmas.

I would like to wish everybody a wonderful and beautiful christmas with love and joy and not enough ginger bread and pie.

0 Replies 0