FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Scared of bullying?

DanTheMan001
Community Member

Is there anyone here at school who is being bullied? I feel that I have to do everything right or else people will treat me like a joke. If there is anyone out there in the huge universe that is the internet, that would be awesome.

Dan

3 Replies 3

NMTB
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I may be of no help to you Dan. However, when I was at school a close friend went through a terrible period of being bullied and to this day I regret that I did offer any help. I witnessed a lot and learned a lot and would be happy to share - entirely up to you.

N.

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi DanTheMan001,

I'm out of school now but absolutely definitely yes - this was really something I struggled with throughout primary school and high school.

For me personally, I felt like I couldn't do anything right - basically I wanted to disappear because I felt like I was never good enough. I struggled, big time.

One thing that I've learned though (and I think you'll learn too) is that it's kind of impossible to do everything right. Once I wrote down what my life would look like if I actually did everything right - if I was actually the person people wanted me to be. I was bullied for being too shy, so the 'ideal' me would have lots of friends, and I was bullied for my size, so the 'ideal' me would be in heaps of sports and clubs. What I learned though - is that the ideal me is incredibly unrealistic and has to have 64 hours in a day. It can't exist.

I am totally assuming this is the same for you too. If you were everything you thought you should be and did *everything* right, you just couldn't be human and probably needed 60 hours in a day too.

Something to think about maybe 🙂

WolfRito
Community Member

I had the same think all I did was think that they don’t exist and that your special in your own way

WolfRito😺