FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello again

Scotty2013
Community Member
Been a while hope everyone is well, heading to another Christmas ekk! braces! ... My Anxiety is a little high again, but i live with someone with a lot of health issues to, so i take on their stuff as well as mine own. Trying to figure out ways to best deal with that, so its not as impacting on myself. Apart from that life has been the same for me, the daily grind just to keep going, how you all doing? 😄
1 Reply 1

Doolhof
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi Scotty2013,

Welcome back! Not sure if our paths have crossed in the past or not. My mind struggles a little at times remembering! Ha. Ha.

Yer. I am with you. Christmas is on it's way, ready or not.

Regarding your issues and those of the person you live with, could you make a list each night for the next day listing all of the things that you feel you need to do or achieve.

At the bottom of the list add things that you can do to help you feel better about the day, something positive or meaningful.

If you don't achieve everything, that is okay too, just so long as you make time for something enjoyable.

Hope this helps a little!

Cheers from Dools