FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

today im proud of myself for...

startingnew
Community Member

it's important to give ourselves a pat on the back sometimes for doing something scary or challenging or out of our comfort zone

so whats something your proud of yourself for?

387 Replies 387

beingbyrne
Community Member
Today I'm proud of myself, because I woke up anxious this morning, but I pulled myself together and cleaned up the backyard, vacuumed the house and done some washing as well.....I was busy all day.

To I'm proud of myself today, because got up early for once, and went for a big walk. At least 5kms. In a nice botanical park. Enjoying being in the moment. With nature.

For dragging my unmotivated self to work when I would have much preferred a "doona day."

Kind thoughts,

Pepper

Today I wrote an article for a committee I am a member of. I have been putting it off for a week, and worrying about. So I am glad I did it. I was not pleased but I was glad I tried and finished it.

keep up the great work Guys!

doesnt matter how small the feat its the achievement that you did it that matters

keep it up!

Hey SN

This is a great thread topic...ummm

trying yet failing (again) to help my daughter to seek help for her self harming

I am proud that I have tried

Thanks SN for the great thread!

My Best

Paul

MsPurple
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

I am proud I went to the gym today.

I've been a bit stressed with work (more the lack of it) and struggled to get motivated and do something productive. Althought most of the day I wasn't productive I still went to the gym. This shows me that I am at least trying to help myself

startingnew
Community Member

today im proud of myself becasue i stuck with something i didnt want to do.

i have been avoiding this since i got out of hospital a few days ago and that was make an appointment to see my Gp for the first time in2 weeks

startingnew
Community Member
Im proud of myself because today makes it the third week of no

Ooh very good idea this thread... Thankyou Startingnew!

I am proud of myself today as I have only eaten healthy food. No junk yeah ....yeah....