FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

today im proud of myself for...

startingnew
Community Member

it's important to give ourselves a pat on the back sometimes for doing something scary or challenging or out of our comfort zone

so whats something your proud of yourself for?

387 Replies 387

Good luck Julie 🙂

And if you don't get the job, you'll have plenty more practise. I personally HATE job interviews, I get too anxious

Thank you for the encouragement!

Oh yes, they are really scary. I had a hard time sleeping the night before 😕

Glad that you have finished your uni activities before the long weekend! You deserve a good rest

IreneM
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Once again Starts a great thread!

Today I am proud of myself for ...

Speaking up and finally having the courage to let my partner know how much he isolates me from things that should be corporate as they should be in a marriage. Look forward to the day when it won't take much effort to say something that usually gets ignored.

MsPurple
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Today I am grateful for:

-the cycling group I have recently joined

- my housemate for going for a walk with me to get us out of the house

- dad for coming up to see tomorrow because I have been a bit down of late

Today I’m proud of myself for being a rock for my partner when she stresses.

im also proud of myself for continuing to learn to relax and let go of the little things that I’d normally obsess over.

Hello everyone

I know this read has not been used fir a while but I just needed it now as I often think of ways I have messed up but today I feel pleased if not proud.

My daughter has just visited me and it was very enjoyable , I listened, I did not lecture and i tried not to be over sensitive and over react .

I wonder what you are proud of doing recently.

Quirky

startingnew
Community Member
im proud of myself for finally finishing an assignment and submited it

I am proud for ringing snd reaching out to a friend when I dint like calling people.