Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Announcement Icon
You can win one of three $200 gift cards. Complete our survey by 5pm, 30 June 2024 AEST to enter the draw. Your response will be anonymous so you can't be identified.

How do I tell my husband

Community Member
I’m at a loss on how to tell my husband that my not sexually attracted to him anymore I’ve always preferred women and the erge is getting worst to the point we’re barely intimate anymore cause I just don’t enjoy it I want to break it off and find my lady but I feel bad I love him but not in love with him please helpppp
1 Reply 1

white knight
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi, welcome

You are best to get relationship counseling to find a calm way of telling your husband that it isn't his fault and that you have developed sexually towards the same sex. You can google Relationships Australia.

Good luck