FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Tired

Truetomyself
Community Member
At the moment I feel really tired and exhausted from my anxiety that is now impacting my depression.
I am also tired of having to hide it. Especially with work.
I can't afford to loose my job but I can't say what's really going on.
I am scared and unsure of what to do. I have lost jobs because of my mental health being so up and down.
I have no one to talk about it to.
305 Replies 305

Bibbetyboo

Thanks for offering your support to Truetomyself, despite you having your own problems Your ten month old is lucky to have such a wonderful caring mum.

Truetomyself
Community Member
There is no point being here anymore. I am tired. I can't fight when no one cares at home. All I want is a hug.

Hey Truetomyself,

Thanks for joining us tonight on the Beyond Blue forums,

We're so sorry to hear how tired and unsupported you feel at the moment. It sounds as though life at home feels very lonely. We hope some of our community members can provide some support and suggestions to help get you through this tricky time.

It sounds like you're in a really tough situation and it might help to talk it out whenever you're feeling overwhelmed. Kids Helpline counsellors can be contacted 24/7 via telephone and also via webchat if you go through the following website - https://kidshelpline.com.au/  We'd also like to let you know that our Support Service is trying to reach out to you via email as we are worried about you.

Please check-in and let us know how you are whenever you feel up to it.

There is always a point to being here. I can relate to being tired and alone. I have been going through my ride since 1997, prior to which I was pretty damn awesome. But there is always a point to be here.

Sorry you are feeling this way true to myself,

A little something for YOU

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU

no matter what you are going through always believe in yourself...

things won’t be like this for ever, things change.... circumstances change... you may feel like this now but in time you could be in a totally different head space for the better...you need to believe the best is yet to come....

I’m sorry to hear you have unsupported people at home but that’s a reflection of them not you.... give yourself some support and self love... tell yourself positive things about yourself.... practice gratefulness.... be your biggest cheerleader.....

what do you enjoy doing?

here to chat to you

Hi Truetomyself,

Sending you lots of love, and a digital hug! hugs

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having a hard time at the moment. To have an abusive father must've been rough, and your mom whom you were once closed to, is not giving you the right support that you need now. I'm more than happy to chat with you if you'd like. It can be anything at all, can be like what Petal22 have just asked, or if you'd like to talk about what's on your mind, I'm happy to listen to you. Always here for you my friend! Stay strong!

Jt

Truetomyself
Community Member
I can't sleep. I can't get out of bed and I am not eating. I really don't know what to do anymore.

Good morning Truetomyself,

Sorry you are feeling this way today, it must very difficult……

Can you see a gp and let them know how you are feeling?

Hang in there…

here to chat

I don't feel good. I am still in bed and struggling. I don't feel anything anymore. It's like I am frozen. I don't want to struggle anymore. I don't want to be here anymore. No GP, I am frozen and stuck.

Hi Truetomyself, 

We are sorry to hear things have been so difficult for you for so long. It sounds like things are especially difficult for you at this moment. We want you to know we're here to provide you with as much support, advice and conversation as you need.

Our Support Service is trying to reach out to you via email as we are worried about you.

We hope you know that there is always help available to you, whether it's from our professional mental health counsellors Beyond Blue (available 24/7/365 on 1300 22 4636) or our friends at Lifeline (13 11 14) or the Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467).

Please continue to check in with us.