FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Tired

Truetomyself
Community Member
At the moment I feel really tired and exhausted from my anxiety that is now impacting my depression.
I am also tired of having to hide it. Especially with work.
I can't afford to loose my job but I can't say what's really going on.
I am scared and unsure of what to do. I have lost jobs because of my mental health being so up and down.
I have no one to talk about it to.
305 Replies 305

I don't feel joy any more just hollow and empty. I cry a lot and don't see the point any more. I have started self harming again and I wish I could just go from this life. I have no friends, no family who understands and life is empty. I exist. My panic and anxiety are killing me. They just won't go away. I feel hollow and that nothing has any point.

Hi Truetomyself, 

We're so sorry to hear how hard it is for you right now. It sounds truly overwhelming and difficult to manage such intense thoughts and feelings. We hear you when you say you're feeling disconnected and depleated or hollow. 

We want to remind you that you are not alone, there is support and we strongly encourage you to reach out to Life Line, Suicide Call Back Service or any other service that may be able to sit with you in your pain. 

Hi. It has been a while since I last heard from you. I am sorry to hear things are still hard for you and nobody arounds you seems to be able to understand what you are going through. I know these spaces exist for chatter relating to MI stuff, but if there are other things you would like to chat about, let me know. Books? Movies? Gardening? Perhaps related groups or people you could talk to?

I'm here if you want to chat.

Hey there, been reading all your posts. Sounds like it has been a tough year. I’ve been through quite a bit myself with extreme ocd. The problem with mental health is the people who don’t have it simply don’t understand it. Then even some of the ones who do simply don’t care (not all people).

all I can say is no matter what you have got to try n speak positive over yourself even if you feel unwell. As for the thoughts, it’s hard to control thoughts (and nor should you). However try not to judge or fight the thoughts so much. Use discernment yes but just try not to judge or fight them soo much.

always add additional positive affirmations and intentional thoughts to your day if you can. Go for walks and see nature. I love lion documentaries ay, something special about animals, they give unconditional love.

you are stronger than you think. I like a quote from the bible someone mentioned earlier - 2nd Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Very powerful scripture.

I still have my days don’t get me wrong but I’m doing better. I still have a long way to go though. We all just gotta keep speaking positive over ourselves.

I wish you all the best with everything and just remember you CAN and WILL get better 🙂

I am not coping. I am agrophobic and stuck. I am in constant fight or flight and don't know what to do anymore. I think I need some help. Please help.

Are you able to help via telehealth appointments?