FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

I feel empty and lost

amy132456
Community Member

This guy had reached out too me over social media in 2021. He is about 5 years older than me. I’m still in high school. anyway i very quickly became attracted to him and felt like i had a real connection. Me and him hung out and i started to develop strong feelings towards him but i always knew in the back of my mind that he didn’t feel the same. We engaged in sexual activities most of the times we hung out which i was fine with. But it was never consistent talking between periods of time we wernt together. It would be on and off. Whenever we hung out i got hits of happiness and when we wernt together i’d feel alone and depressed. Recently he has gotten into a relationship with a girl and i was quite distraught when i found out. A couple months later he messaged me (while he’s still in a relationship) and asked me to hang out. we hung out and we had sex. He cheated on his girlfriend with me. i’m not sure what this means. does he still care for me? does he like me more than her? I’m really lost and i’m feeling really distraught and stressed about the whole situation. Someone please help

1 Reply 1

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hello Amy, I'm sorry but with him hooking up with you again seems to be only to satisfy his needs which his girlfriend may not be providing.

It seems when he wants to be intimate and his girlfriend won't say yes, then that's when he contacts you, and as you have said ' I always knew in the back of my mind that he didn’t feel the same', so I can only suggest that you ignore any contact with him, I'm sorry.

Geoff.

Life Member.