FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Life is hard right now

Mt77
Community Member

So......new to the forum and needing to share. Although I think it would take almost writing a novel to share everything I’m feeling right now.

my life feels like a mess. I’ve suffered from depression most of my life and just when I think it’s under control. Bam....it blows up again, always over the little things. I'm struggling at work to keep my emotions in check after what I logically know is a not a major issue, but is still unresolved with HR and probably won’t get sorted at all cause it’s so low on their priority list and I feel like my family wouldn’t even miss me if I were gone. In fact my husband’s telling me “he can’t do this anymore” and suggested we have time apart. What am I supposed to do with that?

I’ve never been a person who makes friends easy and when I have, they’ve always betrayed me on some level or another. So for me to trust someone with my issues is just never going to happen. I’ve been hurt way too many times. I know that’s sad, but it’s the truth. And because of that it’s makes having depression even harder. I feel stuck and out of control all at the same time.

Ive tried meds and psychs and other stuff, but it’s not for me. I’ve always leaned on my amazing husband who I feel like I’m even pushing him away now he’s said he wants time........something has got to give. I want to know how do I change this around. I want to be better. I want to be happy.

5 Replies 5

Alexqua
Community Member
I feeling you I feeling your doubt and problems ... my partner blame me goer everything but I can’t let it go .. I don’t have many friends.. I always helped everyone.. now I’m in the position where I think I need help but everyone turn they’re back to me

Mt77
Community Member

Hi Alexqua,

thanks for your reply. I’ve definitely been there. I sometimes think friends are over rated......I can honestly say I have not had a friend I can rely on for me since I was a teenager. and like you, I’m the one who is always there for everyone else. That’s why I came to the forum at least here I can be me without judgment.

Alexqua
Community Member
I’m try to talk with my boyfriend right now he yelling at me like a crazy and I’m close in the bathroom i can do this anymore ... I wish to have a friends who can come to pick me up and say I’m here for you but no one shows up ..

Mt77
Community Member
Sounds like a hard situation to be in. If your special person is not there to support you. It might be time for a change

Alexqua
Community Member
I don’t think it’s helpful now make some changes maybe gonna drag me down more