FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello

Tanhere
Community Member
Hello...my first ever here. Looking forward to much learning and understanding in the course of this!!
2 Replies 2

Guest_5218
Community Member

Hello there Tanhere.  Welcome to BB Forums.  You havent told us much about yourself yet, but thats okay, you can do that anytime you feel ready.  Meantime take a good look around the site, and get a feel for what its all about.  You will find that everyone here is very friendly and very willing to help in any way they can. Whether that is by offering advice where they feel able to, directing you to different areas that you may not know about, or just lending an ear to listen to you and providing moral support.  If you come across a thread that interests you, or that you can relate to, just post a reply.  That can sometimes be the best way to break into this process.  I hope that you find the Forums offer you something that you may be seeking.  And in return you will probably find that you can help others along the way.  I look forward to seeing some posts from you, and some of your own threads once you feel ready to share more of yourself.  Enjoy .................

Sherie xx

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
dear Tanhere, is there any specific section which you are interested in? Geoff.