FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hello All

Scallywagin
Community Member

Just wanted to say here we are "all for one and one for all". Im going through a lot and I know all of us here too but finding a little solace will mean a lot for us all.

5 Replies 5

Ggrand
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello scallywagin,

Welcome to the forums,

Hello, I will agree that most people here are struggling with meant health problems including me, but i /we are happy to offer you some insight to my own struggles, and some suggestions that could be helpful for you..

Im wondering if you would like to tell us a little more about yourself and what you are going through, (only what you feel comfortable with). .then maybe we can help you a little..I have Bi Polar 2, Major depression,anxiety,C-PTSD..

Have you been diagnosed and are your seeing a therapist or counciller to help with your mh? Only if you want to let us know..

Looking forward to learning more about you,

Kind and caring thoughts,

Grandy.l

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Scallywagin,

I to want to welcome you to the forum.

Grandy has written a helpful post. I too am looking forward to hearing more about you.

This is a caring, supportive and nonjudgmental place.

I am glad you reached out by writing your first post.

Quirky

Hello Ggrand and quirkywords,

Thank you very much for welcoming me here and sorry for being absent for so long.

Like most of us here I have been down and feeling really low after my separation from child. I have tried hard to pick up pieces and move on but sadly Im still struggling.

I feel very lonely at time and sometimes it gets the best of me. This causes me to go in depression and I want to go to bed and try to sleep but sleep wont come easy.

Role in my job is very stressful which hasnt contributed to make things better but I am slowly learning to immerse me in learning new things to keep brain occupied...most of the times this dont work either.

Anyway, how are you guys doing? I hope everything is going alright.

Best Regards

Scallwagin,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know how you have been.

I am sorry your life has been a struggle.

I am glad you can immerse yourself in your work.

will you be able to see your child again?

Take care

Quirky

Thank you Quirky,

Yes, I have been seeing her but I have to travel to Melbourne from NSW. But she came and stayed with me over the Easter break for which Im very glad. Its a constant financial drain but I have to accept it.

Thanks again for your concern.

Take care and best regards