FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Self-care

Clara1
Community Member

I am trying to stay well at the moment by eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise. I drink plenty of filtered water and herbal tea each day. I feel very tired most of the time event hough I am sleeping 8-10 hours each night. 

4 Replies 4

quirkywords
Community Champion
Community Champion

Clara1 thanks fir sharing your selfcare tips. Maybe you need that sleep. Do you feel positive about the steps you have taken 

Kind_and_Strong
Community Member

Hi Clara1, this sounds great.  Thank you for sharing.  I am also eating healthily even though I have almost no appetite - do you feel like that? I like your idea of filtered water, maybe I should try that. What kind of herbal tea do you drink? 

Hi Kind_and_Strong, I have a good appetite but sometimes I overeat, especially when I am bored. I drink mainly peppermint tea and green tea because I like the flavour of those teas. 

Hi quirkywords,

I feel well rested when I wake up from a long sleep. Sometimes I feel lazy because I have slept so much but I find it hard to stay awake for long periods of the day when I feel so tired.