FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

(Trigger warning) PTSD after being stabbed

Guest_08B8CB20
Community Member
I feel after i was stabbed nearly 1year ago in the chest heart arterie severed , punctured left lung ,fractured rib rushed to icu injuries were life threatening,i am struggling to deal with life i live in constant fear especially around people i public i have no family support but do have friends but i feel a burden to them all, the flashbacks are out off control especially when sleeping,i dont no what to do i dont have the desire to do much in life anymore i seam to have lost interest in working hobbies even going for a surf i have 4weeks left at were im staying now and the time has come for me to ask for help as i put on a brave face but deep down im feel broken, what do you suggest would be something that could help me with dealing with this nighmare i deal with everynight i go to sleep
227 Replies 227

Hi Kazzl

Just wondering if you received my last post?

Regards always jason

Hi Jason

Hope you are doing ok.

I didn't see your reply to Kaz on this thread - Her message to you on this thread was dated the 14th.

If you put it somewhere else she may not have seen it yet.

Croix

Kazzl
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi Jason, I'm here, but I haven't seen another reply from you. Could you post again? Hope you're OK mate.

(Thanks Croix)

Kaz

Hi Kazzl ad crew

It must have been to long there was alot that i wrote might go to library this phone to small to write again it took me hour half to write it thought it was posted then battery went flat need to get myself cheap iPad or laptop when i can

Talk soon jason

Hi Jason - your post finally came through mate.

You have so much distress from your family, it's heartbreaking. I can see how much it's hurting you. It's cruel. Have you had any counselling in the past that was useful?

Do you mind me asking - when you were in hospital, the time you got stabbed, what were you there for? Don't answer if you don't want to mate. It's up to you. I'm not being nosey, just trying to get to know you better and what you've been dealing with. Feel free to ask me anything about me too if you want.

I'm glad you're surfing - even if the waves aren't that good. I don't know anything about surfing. I grew up inland and the nearest beach was about five hours drive. And I have terrible balance - can't even ride a pushbike haha. How did you learn to surf?

Talk soon I hope

Kaz

Hi Kazzl

Not sure what you mean in regards to what i was there for i was in icu stabbed i have spoke about all off this in my earlier post it happened where i was there receiving counseling for what my uncle did to me when i was7/8 years old plus other events like being denied my right to attend my fathers funural and being forced to sign over power off attorney i was only 3 month short off turning 18 i miss and love my Dad very much and he was very good to me never laid one finger on me and suported me in an sport i wish to do he came back from england for my 17th bday and bought me my first car when he left me we shook hands had a cuddle and he said see you for you 18th we will go have a drink for that one i saw he had a small tear in his eye cause he was now aware of the dysfunctional life i was living he told my step father if you lay one more hand on my son kill you this was done in front of me cause my Father was staying in the guest room when he caught my stepfather beat up on me my dad looked at me and said why have you not told me whats been going on here next minute he had my step father buy the throat and told him i will do 15 year prison if you ever touch my son again.

Well when he died my stepfather laughed and would not let me go to england and my mum never backed me up i left home that day and never went back i started experimenting with drug i had no direction and was so angry it was his brother you did what he did to me as my mums sister married my step fathers brother there all evil including my half brother and cousin i dont want to say any more now its getting to me got to go sorry bye Kazzl 😢

Talk soon jason

I just want to thsnk you all for being there and listening to me as you no i have been denied any professional help for my ptsd my half bother has just told me go hang yourself he no thst that cuts me as thst was how my father wad found my step father has said the same in the pest with a smile on his face only he added so has my half brother hang yourself like you dad you mongrel

I wish i couldlet you her what my cousin said on this usb you would have to hear it to believe it cold as cold can be i still cant believe it when i analyze it for some reason they want me dead they are the ones who told me to go to the place wete i was nearly killed sorry im going on

Bye for now jason

Hello Jason

I hope I didn't upset you mate. I had misunderstood about the counselling at the hospital. I thought you'd been admitted there for an illness.

I didn't know about your dad Jase. I am so very sorry. He loved you, you hold onto that, hold the good memories close to you like a warm blanket.

Jason if it distresses you to talk about anything here, you don't have to, OK? If we ask a question you don't want to answer, or that brings up painful things, you don't have to answer it.

This is your space mate, and we're sharing it with you because we like you and care about you. You decide what you want to talk about - anything you want.

It's late now, and I hope you're resting. Try to think of peaceful things - the waves, the beach, cool salty water. Hold those thoughts in your mind my friend.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Kaz

All good Kazzl

Im just had my sleeping tabs im going to bed in 5mins i wish i see better as it really strains my eye on this phone i dont mind talking about my past experiences im lucky to have you there to hear my get it of my chest its just a bit overwhelming at times when i think about the accumulation of it al

Good night sweet dteams to you all and thanks for being there your all beautiful people

Jason