FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

There Goes My Everything!

MoliMum
Community Member

Hi all, i just want to start this post off with this......  I know this forum is more for younger gen and i just want to say to you beautiful people.... Thank you for being you! Thank you for being here, thank you for giving this world the amazing gift of YOU.  You are here going through your own life struggles no matter what they are, always know you are brilliant, you are amazing, you are so very very special in so many unique ways. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. 

Ok well hi all, obviously i am new and this is my first post about loss. Loss of My Love, My Life, My Everything.
I had a major loss in march this year my furbaby daughter and i am certainly not traveling well at all. I know i should be as i am 50yrs old for petes sake. But the love of my life, my soul mate my reason for living passed while i was cuddling her and i just can not make things right in my world. I am so done with life, people, circumstances, the world, absolutely everything. I get up and do life because i have to, we all have to. Doesn't make it right or easier or great or good or even so-so, it just is. I honestly could go on and on about how i feel and think now but i would bore you to tears and end up in them myself. So suffice to say i do life because my one wish to have a heart attack, die and be with my girl is not being granted. That sh*ts me to tears. Sorry for the whinge but good to just say it. Thank you.

1 Reply 1

ecomama
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Dear Molimum, a warm welcome to the forums. 

I was about to get into the garden, feed our chickens and get lost down there lol... when your thread came up! 
So inside to make another cuppa to spend some time with you. 

I am so glad you're here. 
Your messages to Kann and the young people here are so full of vibrancy and love. Thankyou! Reading these made my day. 

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear partner! How sad. What a gift full of grace to be there till the end. 

Huge hugs. 

I hear you feeling fed up with everything and everyone in the aftermath of your greatest loss. 
Grief and loss can hit us this way. 

Strange but the first thing I thought when waking this morning was to buy multiple copies of "Illusions" by Richard Bach for all my kids who don't have a copy yet. 
Perhaps that message is for you too? 
It's a wondrous little book. Gave me HOPE in my times of dishevelment and despair at times. 

Do you have Netflix? Just because there's a great Special on there (multiple ones), one that could suit where you're at right now. 

I'm so pleased to meet you. So grateful you joined the forums. We have many people over 50yo (you Spring chicken! lol) here. You're in great company. 

Talk soon
Love EM