FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Beyond Blue Home Improvement Thread

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
Hi everyone. I'm Geoff and have been a dedicated Volunteer on the forums for 13 years. I am proud to have stopped some of the stigmas that are associated with mental health as well as doing my best to help others too

Before my health went south I was a builder in all aspects of home construction and renovation. If you don't have a handyman around I hope I can offer you some tips that may be of help. I have had many years of experience in home renovation and will do my best to help you out if you are stuck and need some advice

I hope my experience may be of help to the people on Beyond Blue and make their life a little bit better. Even if you need help with the most basic painting job or putting up a shelf I can help there too with some tips

I will do my best to get back to anyone that has a question when I can as this is social yet important thread

Geoff
1,301 Replies 1,301

I'm very sorry to hear this. Geoff was such a great support to so many, myself included. I have been thinking about Geoff lately - his not being around the BB place. He will be missed greatly by this community. Rest in Peace. A wonderful exemplar for us all.

Hello everyone

I wanted to let you know there is a wonderful thread from Blondguy:

Geoff...The longest serving Community Champion passed away Thursday 13th July 2023

Hugzies

mmMekitty