FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Our “so am I crazy* or not? “ moments.

HiddenGemFallenStar
Community Member

*No I don’t agree or disagree with using the word crazy as a synonym*

Am I crazy* or not is those moments we’ve all had if were on here- read mine you’ll get the jyst please share yours. And YES say it if it’s funny, if it’s kinda traumatic, depressing, trippy, scary, strange or deranged. Let’s break the ice just start writing it. Let whatever it is come out and hit post. X

2 Replies 2

Guest_365
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi there

Im not getting what you want from your post. These forums are for people to express their issues, concerns and thoughts in a supportive and compassionate environment. The word crazy seems out of context for this particular forum.

If you have a real time issue you would like support or advice on please post away.

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

Hi HGFS, thanks for posting your comment, although I tend to agree with Guest_365.

That word was used back in the old days where people were dragged off in 'straitjacket', buckled so you couldn't move your arms, really an atrocity and totally embarrassing, when in fact, depression maybe the only cause.

You can't be called 'crazy' because that's being offensive if you suffer from MI , but you can be crazy about someone because you're deeply in love with them.

Our language has many words with different connotations and they could refer to positive or negative meanings, the latter are the ones that hurt so much.

I'll wait until others reply but also not sure what you want from this thread.

Geoff.