FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Now I am ok and a new memory

Equalitysmiles
Community Member

Hello Forum,

At the beginning of the week I was not ok. But by the end of the week I am now Ok. I have been on my journey for decades. It use to take me years to come out from a very horrible place, then it was months, weeks and now it is days and hours. I will be glad when it becomes like nothing like seconds.

Now I have to go on a new journey cause the old one is ending. I have been on the worst of this experience, including the worst given to me by professionals, and now today I was given the best treatment.Sometimes before you get to the best, you have to go through the worst. The medical test is the first step on my journey. And when the virus is over for our nation and city, my son can finish his medical surgery journey. Its hard when abled body people go through what he is going to go through, but when you are internally disabled and have mulitple disabilities, that can be outrageous. Be he is also ok.

When u have no team with or for you, no support, no help and you on your own, it can be really hard, but now because of the fires and what people are living as well, I now have my team of people that can help me and want to help and want to help us get well. When people want the worst for you its dreadful. When people want the best for you its amazing. I now have a new memory given to me because of it.

What was the best about today, I walked along the side of the road, and the little finch came near. Love the finches. And just heard that lone little finches chirp, and singing and flying alongside of me as we walked together along the road and it gave me such joy appreciation for our nation and area we are in. I am so glad for the little finches, so glad for that one. I really know now I am not alone and neither are they.

I was concerned about the test I had to do, because I have the test before it can be horrible.It can be simple for other people to do, and no one really likes it but sometimes its necessary. But today it wasn't too bad, and my doctor and the medical surgery staff, they were really great today. They were everything they needed to be for me and the situation.I really appreciate them.

And now I had a physical test, we are going to get some facts to find out for sure, what my situation is. And then once we have that test result, we can all go ok and accept the result together. Then we can take the next step knowing for sure and certain.

What I learnt from all this was how to stand on my own two feet.

Es

4 Replies 4

mocha delight
Community Member
Sounds like you’ve been through a hard time/s but but you know what I think your going to come out the other side so much stronger and the better for it. And as the saying going what doesn’t kills us makes us so much stronger 🤗

therising
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Es

I'm so glad life has taken a positive turn for you in regard to your perspective. It's amazing how when we begin to master life bit by bit, the lows don't seem to last as long. Life is skillful, that's for sure. It makes such a difference when we learn how to raise our self and especially when we have others around us who are so invested in raising us so thoughtfully.

Connecting with the energy and blessings of nature, such as with a finch, can be such a purely beautiful experience. You have a gift for recognising the natural things that raise you and it touches my heart to hear of such a joyful and deep connection.

I wish you well on your continuing journey of self understanding. Sending positive vibes your way 🙂

felix mendelssohn
Community Member

Hi again Equality!

Sorry that I didn't get around to replying to your last messages on the other thread, I've had a rough couple of days.

I am really glad to hear that you have a new and positive memory of being treated correctly by the people who want to help. I also understand what it is like to be mistreated by medical professionals who are supposed to be helping, and like you I recognise this most often comes from ignorance rather than malice or ill-intent. Hopefully now with this positive experience you find a solution to some of these problems for you and your family. I loved your comment about the finches!

As always, feel free to write back anytime, even if you just want to clarify your thoughts again.

Felix

Mocha delight thanku. Strength, and when that turns into a quiet inner confidence that nothing nor anyone can shake. Therising, I do have a deep connection to not only the birds, but also the earth. I went and hugged the tree for the last couple of days. Never been a tree hugger before, but the trees have been through a lot. And what they have had to process. But that depth is never without meaning.

Felix, can relate, no what u mean. Hope u r ok. Yeah what we experience was what u said, but it was also on purpose. I know what I would like to do about it, but I am learnt restraint and not being provoked by anyone or anything. The intensity of it all is amazing, and when its profound, poignant takes on a whole new meaning.

If u also want an ear, then I am here, when I can be.

And now we just have to live what we need to, and we can do this.

Now I am resting this post, cause we do have a possibility and new people as well so we hoping we do get the help we need, from where it needs to come from. But we also seek balance in that help, I love helping, when it comes with together, Helping Together, is and becomes really powerful.

Es