FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie in here.

Feelingsad60
Community Member
I'm so new I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the right place. Please feel free to delete if I'm in the wrong area. Just wanted to say hi to everyone, and hope someone is having a great day. Not sure where to post something about myself and what I am feeling. 🙂
3 Replies 3

Zeal
Community Member

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

As you are new, posting in the Welcome and orientation section is a good start 🙂 I had a great day yesterday, and today is going alright. I hope your day is going well! You can post back here about how you're feeling. If you'd prefer, you can post in a different category. For example, if you're struggling with depression, you could post in the depression section. Because many people on this forum have more than one concern, it can be hard knowing which section to post in. So, there isn't a right or wrong place to post 🙂

Would you like to tell us why you chose your profile name, feeling sad? This is a safe space, and you can freely talk about your feelings without fear of judgement 🙂

Best wishes,

SM

james1
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello and welcome!

SM is spot on about many having multiple concerns and for what it's worth, I'd love to just hear more about you and we can hear more about your concerns as you feel more confident talking about them.​

Anyway, I thought I'd just poke my head in here to say hi, you're among friends here, and there's a lot of kind and gentle people to support you.

James

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni
hello Feelingsad, welcome to the site and thanks for posting your comment.
I am so pleased that SM has replied to you as there no better welcome than from her, so it doesn't matter which section you first of all post in, because that can be directed to the right section later on, the important part is that you have come to the site for help, so well done.
It is so difficult for you to decide whether or not you want to post a comment, feeling as though you might be somewhere that won't be able to help you, and definitely feel very nervous, but please have some trust in us as all of us have been through the same or similiar circumstances and know how you feel.
It's a lovely thought to consider how our day is going and hope that we are having a great one so that's very generousof you, but now it's important that we want to help you as much as we can, and remember this site is anonymous and we don't know who you are.
Love to hear back from you. Geoff.