FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

Feeling stuck

Yamini
Community Member

Hi everyone,

Just to start with my name is Yamini. I have been feeling very stressed lately it’s to do with my work where my life is going what I’m doing in my life it’s just not what I had imagined and I know that your life does not always go the way that you wanted to go but I’m stuck doing a job that I do not like I live in a house that I do not like I have not seen my family since almost 2 years now I broke up last year which was pretty bad but I still got over it somehow and I just don’t know what I’m doing in my life any more. I just need some kind of help but I don’t know what I want to do. thanks for listening

2 Replies 2

Mark Z.
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Yamani,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry for what you're experiencing, it must be very hard.

Do I understand right that your family are not in Australia and you cannot reunite with them due to the pandemic? If this is the case, we're almost at the end of the tunnel. The Australian boarder will reopen soon and you will have the chance.

Regarding the job, as the economy is recovering, there will be a lot of opportunities in 2022. But the most important thing is to understand what you really want to do. Think about it carefully, do some online research, upgrade your skills if needed, find the industry, company and position you're interested and apply for it. You may engage a career coach if you want.

Don't lose hope, stay connected with your family and friends, you'll be better.

Mark

Guest_1643
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi yamini,

I'm sorry Ur not in a good living space and you don't enjoy yr job. It can take time finding the right job, are the ppl u work with ok or the role itself?

I hope you can find support here and maybe we can brainstorm some ideas to help out x