FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

GRRR doctors

kanga_brumby
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Recently I had to go to hospital for treatment for a heart condition I just got.

Every day all the doctors and nurses could focus on was my children. Where they were wore they in school. Every day I would respond they were in care or at school. It would last all day every day.

Hardly any time spent on the person who was ill.

Its left me in an anxious state with sever depression.  Its also left me in a dark place I don't want to be in

Still taking the meds looking for mates

2 Replies 2

geoff
Champion Alumni
Champion Alumni

dear Kanga_brumby, I am sorry that you are in hospital especially for your heart condition, which does sound to be very serious, and are they able to diagnose and then treat you in the appropriate way, making you stable.

I am worried that this condition isn't an ongoing problem and can be managed by medication, because you would have organised the kids, but if you are still in hospital then the doctor would do his/her rounds every morning, so just tell the doctor that for none of the nurses to keep asking you this, this will then stop them from harassing you.

How long do you have to be in hospital or perhaps you maybe lucky and have discharged, but please let us know. L Geoff. x

kanga_brumby
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Been out for a week now. medication working well.

every time I go in they ask me about the children I always explain the plan around the children they keep asking even though I explain the plan over and over