FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

No idea on new site

Chris_Tas
Community Member

Yes a bad day.

I don't know how to post in the new  forum but I'm Noble in good place.

Good luck all, stay safe.

Chris

2 Replies 2

therising
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Chris

I'm having quite a number of issues with the new setup, which is agitating in a number of ways. One aspect involves me not receiving notification responses from people I've been chatting with. I do apologise for not getting back to you in the past, based on me not being able to find you at times. Glad I found you.

Sounds like things have become seriously challenging. Was saying to someone just yesterday something along the lines of 'If life is partly about us evolving through and beyond challenges, through new and regular skill development and self understanding, I wish life would just give me a break on occasion. I wish it would just stop with the lessons and the push to develop myself and skills. It's so exhausting'.

I think one of the hardest parts, when it comes to the level of consciousness we're achieving and the skills we're devolping, involves other people not doing the same kind of hard work. For example, you can work hard to open up and become conscious of so many different emotions. It really is hard work, trying to make sense of them all. Then you can have the people around you who are flat out refusing to explore those same emotions and what lies behind them. They may even attempt to shut us down, as opposed to opening up some much needed dialogue/communication. It's much harder work when no one wants to talk it out. Shut down after shut down can definitely become depressing and, of course, sometimes highly angering. 

When all you want is someone to seriously guide you and they don't appear to be present, that too can become depressing. I find this to be one of my triggers for depression, when there's no one around who's able to offer me the kind of guidance I seriously need and can fully relate to. There may be plenty who offer what I can't relate to. Of course, we don't need to hear what we can't relate to. That kind of stuff just doesn't help.

Do you find you're trying to manage a lot of emotions right now?

Chris_Tas
Community Member

It's tough hey.

I'm not near well but I'm better than previously.

Somehow I'm still alive.