FAQ

Find answers to some of the more frequently asked questions on the Forums.

Forums guidelines

Our guidelines keep the Forums a safe place for people to share and learn information.

What are you most looking forward to when restrictions ease?

romantic_thi3f
Blue Voices Member
Blue Voices Member

Hi everyone,

COVID-19 is having a really awful impact on everyone and I thought this might be a more positive post - thinking about some of the things we are looking forward to doing and some of the things that we miss.

Feel free to share if you like, nothing is too big or too small.

I'll start:

- Going to see some family. My grandparents live interstate and because they're old it's going to take a long long time to be able to do this, but I'm really looking forward to their hugs.

- Having lunch out in a cafe or restaurant and not thinking about if we are allowed to enter, if there's too many people there, if I'm standing in the right spot or if we are distanced enough from each other.

If you are struggling, here's an extra resource to look at https://coronavirus.beyondblue.org.au

rt

12 Replies 12

Thats true!

The Unfair Advantage

mmMekitty
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello Romantic Thi3f & Nezagren,

Respectively, thanks for the original thread, & thanks for finding it & therefore, bringing it to my notice.

For me, I want the masks to disappear! I don't like feeling awkward & anxious because I need to go out, but I am unable to wear the mask, & so, I would like to not have this hanging over me anymore.

Then, perhaps a longer term wish is for so many people to have been vaccinated, with boosters too, so that becoming very ill or dying from COVID-19 becomes extremely rare. If I had to get a booster every year, I won't mind. They still don't know about that, yet, but I obviously, hope one booster next year will be all we need.

mmMekitty